SEO is an approach that helps search engines to find and rank your website more than the several different sites in response to a search query. seo services in Singapore thus help to get services from search engines. Whenever we enter a question in a search engine and hit ‘enter’ you get a list of web results that contain that query term. Users typically tend to visit websites that are at the top of this list as they realize those to be more relevant to the query. If we have ever wondered why some of these websites rank superior to the others then we must know that it is because of an adequate web marketing technique called SEO. It is a subdivision of search engine marketing. SEO is also indicated as SEO copywriting, because most of the techniques that are used to develop sites in search engines, deal with words.
What is SEO Copywriting?
SEO copywriting is the technique of scripting viewable text on a website and also targets specific search conditions. The main purpose is to rank highly in the search engines for the targeted search conditions. Along with viewable text, SEO copywriting usually optimizes other on-page elements for the planned search terms. This includes the Title, Description, Keywords tags, headings, and alternative text. The concept behind SEO copywriting is that search engines want absolute content pages and not additional pages often called “doorway pages” that are created for the exclusive purpose of achieving huge rankings.
What is Search Engine Rank?
When we search any keyword using a search engine, it displays millennium of results found in its database. A page ranking is measured by the position of websites displayed in the search engine results. If a search engine is putting your website in the first position, then your website rank will be number one and it will be assumed as the page with the highest rank. Search engine optimization in Singapore is the process of designing and evolving a website to attain a high rank in search engine results.
Tactics and methods of SEO:
- White Hat SEO – Techniques that search engines suggest as part of a good design.
- Black Hat SEO – Techniques that search engines do not accept and pursuit to minimize the effect. These techniques are also known as spamdexing (That is the combination of spamming and indexing).
White Hat SEO:
An SEO tactic is considered as White Hat if it has the following features:
- It integrates to the search engine’s guidelines.
- It does not involve in any deceit.
- It ensures that the content search engine ratios, and successive ranks, are the same content a user will see.
- It ensures that website content should have been created for the customers and not just for the search engines.
- It ensures good quality of the websites.
- It ensures availability of useful content on the websites.
Black Hat or Spamdexing:
An SEO tactic is considered as Black Hat or Spamdexing if it has the following features:
- Pursuing ranking improvements that are disapproved by the search engines and involve deceit.
- Redirecting users from a web page that is built for search engines to one that is more human-friendly.
- Redirecting users to a site that were different from the page the search engine ranked.